Why choose A.WordSmith?
A.WordSmith is more than an outsourced partner. Founder Amelia Smith acts as an extension of her clients’ teams, helping to ensure a successful working relationship and meaningful business results. Amelia has 15 years of award-winning, marketing-communications experience across diverse industries, including those in both for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. A passionate writer and creative at heart, Amelia uses the power of content to help your brand connect to audiences.
The company is also certified as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) by the State of Florida, a designation that gives your business the opportunity to capitalize on the advantages of engaging in supplier diversity.
Trust that A.WordSmith has:
- Proven marketing-communications results.
- The creativity and know-how to accelerate your business development efforts.
- An emphasis on strategy, quality content and results.
- Ability to synthesize highly technical information for clear explanation to non-expert audiences.
- A management style that offers personalized, high-priority service to each client.
Need related services not offered by A.WordSmith?
Amelia has built up a network of talented resources who can provide graphic design, photography, videography, technical website services and event-planning that integrate seamlessly into A.WordSmith’s portfolio. Careful selection ensures the best vendor matches your needs and budget.
A.WordSmith is available for independent and freelance projects, contract positions and consultation. Let’s connect.