Curious about the type of communications, marketing and content work Amelia Smith has done? Here is a sampling of some of the highlights:
- Crowley/TITAN Salvage’s Costa Concordia salvage project (author and international public relations rep, 2012-2014)
- Weather Channel, “Heavy Metal Monsters,” Episode 103 (public relations rep, 2013)
- Science Channel, “Heavy Metal Task Force” (public relations rep, 2012)
- Acquisition communications
- Press release samples:
- Increased one client’s organic reach by 49 percent and paid reach by 90 percent, from 2016 to 2017, as the social media manager.
- Home Heating Oil Alaska campaign:
- Authored keyword-optimized content.
- Developed low-cost social media ad campaign resulting in 1,500 visits to page and nearly 20 leads in two months.
- E-newsletter development, with open rates as high as 67% (internal) and 40% (external). Sample: Mac Papers Today.
- TMSA Compass Award-winning Connections Magazine (managing editor and author)
- “Epic Salvage of the Costa Concordia,” Marine Log, page 26 (contributing author)
- Case study samples: